Exhibitor Quick Facts
Furnishings/Shipments: WJTA-IMCA provides pipe and drape and a standard electrical outlet. Any carpet or furnishings can be secured through Freeman, the event contractor. Arrange your furnishings and shipments through Freeman's online Exhibitor Service Kit or download the Service Kit pdf (9 mb).
Reserve Exhibit Space
Don't miss this opportunity to reach key buyers and decision makers from around the world. Get more information and reserve your space! While there is not a hard deadline to reserve space in the hall, the deadline for inclusion in the printed Expo Program Guide, is August 25, 2017. Click below to download the application for exhibit space and exhibitor prospectus:
|Application for Exhibit Space
Exhibitor Forms/OrderingExhibitor Registration Form
New in 2017: Pricing on exhibit space has increased by a flat amount of $600 for companies that are NOT Corporate Members of WJTA-IMCA. For current corporate members this represents no change in pricing from 2016. Learn more about the change: Exhibit Pricing Letter
Pricing for a 10'x10' booth begins at $2000. Three or more exhibit booths (e.g., 10'x30') are priced at $1900.
Bulk island space, which does not include pipe and drape, is priced by the square footage as follows:
- 400-999 sq.ft. - $15.50/net sq.ft.
- 1000-1999 sq.ft. - $14.50/net sq.ft.
- 2000-2999 sq.ft. - $13.50/net sq.ft.
- >3000 sq.ft. - $12.50/net sq.ft.
Companies that are not corporate members of WJTA-IMCA should add a flat rate of $600 to their total for booth and bulk exhibit space. For example a 20'x20' space would be $6,200 for Members and $6,800 for Non-members. If you are unsure about your company's membership status, contact the WJTA-IMCA office at +1-314-241-1445 or email email@example.com.
Included in Your Exhibit Space Cost
- Listing and hyperlink on Expo website and floorplan
- Free exhibit hall passes for customers
- Free digital and print marketing materials
- Listing in the August and October Jet News and pre-show Expo Guide
- Access to 1,000+ high-level industry professionals
- Five registrations for your company personnel per 100 sq.ft. of exhibit space
- Company listing and services description in the printed Expo Program Guide
- One standard electrical outlet
- Complementary open-access wifi
- List of all verified attendees with contact information
NOT Included in Your Exhibit Space Cost
- Carpet and furnishings
- Additional utilities (e.g. compressed air)
- Freight and shipments
Interested in demonstrating your equipment or services? WJTA-IMCA's popular outdoor live demonstrations are tentatively scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 26, and Friday, Oct. 27, 8-10:30 a.m. A company must be an exhibitor in order to participate in the live demonstrations. For more information and pricing, contact PeterWright in the WJTA-IMCA office by phone: 314-241-1445 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Live Demo Contract
Experience the value of sponsorship and show your support for WJTA-IMCA. Benefits include prominent listing on the website and signage, free advertising in the program guide and more. Contact Peter Wright in the WJTA-IMCA office by phone: 314-241-1445 or email: email@example.com.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities, or the advertising/sponsorship contract: Promotional Opportunities