WJTA technical conferences have been held every two years since the WJTA was founded in 1983. The conferences have served as a major forum for researchers and industry as fluid-jet technology and applications have developed and the markets for waterjetting and industrial cleaning have matured.
View historical conference proceedings on the WJTA website .
Call for Papers and Presentations
WJTA is accepting abstracts for the 2019 Conference & Expo on the following topics:
- Waterjet cutting
- Waterjet cleaning
- Vacuum/air mover technology
- Hydro or pneumatic/air excavation
- Industrial cleaning and related service lines
- Surface prep/coating removal
- Novel waterjet applications
- Jet dynamics and modelling
- Market and future needs
Accepted abstracts will be presented as part of the technical research papers on November 12-13, and published in the printed 2019 WJTA Conference Proceedings.
The deadline to submit abstracts is February 19, 2019.